A MultiDimensional COVID-19 Tool Box
A compilation of my go-to resources for COVID-19, from mind-body exercises, how to deal with emotional triggers, energy medicine, herbals, supplements, diet, qi-gong, osteopathy, and more. I’ll be adding to this throughout the pandemic.
You can also access a List of Immune-Boosting Supplements via my online apothecary. Click here to sign in to the online apothecary and access the List of Immune-Boosting Supplements.
Did you know I have a YouTube channel with livestreams weekly on a variety of topics? My live podcast is called The MultiDimensional MD – Waking Up Medicine. There are also free guided meditations. CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT.
RNE Parent University 11-13-20
You Can Get Through This: Practical ways to boost resilience and ease stress and anxiety for you and your kids
- When Kids Whine: Click HERE to view/ download PDF
- Kid-Approved Salad Dressing for Kale Salad – by Liz Rains, science and garden lab teacher – Click HERE to view/download PDF
- 8 Ways to Tend to Mind-Body-Spirit: Click HERE to view/download PDF
- Words to Help You Describe How You’re Feeling: Click HERE to view/download PDF
- Family Fun: Click HERE to view/download PDF
Demonstration of Kids Meditations
These are easy to teach to kids from preschool to elementary school on up. Click HERE for YouTube Playlist
- Dragon’s Breath – to release intense emotions
- Square Breathing – for calm and regulation
- Faucet Meditation – to release stress and frustration. This is a variation of a mind-body technique called progressive muscle relaxation.
How to Eat Food Not Chemicals
Would you like to make safer food choices for you and your family? Decipher food labels and learn which ingredients to avoid. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THIS FREE COURSE
My Top 8 Kitchen Herb Remedies
Simply kitchen herbs can be profound healers. They are often already stocked in a pantry, ready for daily use or as needed. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THIS FREE E-BOOK